Thursday 13 October 2011

More Books ..............

More new books out now in time for Christmas:

Craft - Kirstie Allsopp
The Liberty Book of Home Sewing
Tilda's Studio - Tone Finnanger
Patch - Cath Kidston
The Crochet Book - Cath Kidston
The Knitting Book - Cath Kidston
Queen of Crafts - Jazz Domino Holly

The Bees - Carol Ann Duffy

Mrs Beeton: How to Cook: 220 Classic Recipes Updated for the modern cook
A History of English Food - Clarissa Dickson Wright
The Hairy Bikers' Perfect Pies
How to Drink at Christmas - Victoria Moore

So many books - I wish I could have them all for Christmas, but I know lots of people who would like at least one of them.

Happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. What a great list Jennifer, hope you get lots of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jude, I think I'm going to put a new bookshelf on my Christmas List!

    ReplyDelete